Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Princess P.....June 10, 2010

Happy Birthday....It's YOUR Birthday.....Paizlie!

Dear Princess P,

I can't believe you're already a year old. You bring so much happiness into our family. You are our peacemaker. You're such a good baby, you're so content, and you're full of smiles all the time. We ALL love you and your sweet spirit you bring into our home. You defiantly bring peace and laughter into our lives.

You were my easiest delivery but my most worry after you were born. Those 12 days in the NICU were very emotional and stressful. However, I am very grateful for modern medicine and experienced doctors and nurses that helped you get better so you could come home with us!

We all love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday! May this year bring many more smiles for you and all of us as well.

Love,

Mom
Paizlie and her aunt Meagan.....
Paizlie showing off for everyone.....
Paizlie opening her presents.....
Happy Birthday CAKE....
Paizlie starts into her own birthday cake....ummm good.....
A little more is always better....
All DONE!....I'm already sweet, but I just got real sweeter with this....Now that's a good time! Cake anyone?

1 comment:

Choi Chatter said...

Paizlie..you are such a doll! I feel so privledged to have been there to help you enter into this world. You make everyone smile around you!