Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's and Sons/Mom's and Daughter Date.......June 3, 2011

Father and Sons:
Sam took the boys to Father's and Sons with the Elders Quorum in our ward. They went up to the Stake Camp in Morgan. They didn't stay the night this year. They just went up for dinner and games.

They had a lot of fun. They played football and soccer. The bishop got in there with all the little boys and they wrestled. They had an enjoyable evening.
Mom and Daughter Date:
Since Sam took the boys, I took my girls out. We went to dinner with Carrie Choi and her girls and Meghan Robles came also. Cambrie and Hadlie chose to go out to eat at The Golden Coral. We had an enjoyable time and we ate to our hearts content. Everyone left happy. After dinner we went to the Choi's house for gaming. We were going to play Dance Revolution on their XBox until Paizlie tripped and split her eye open. Hadlie screamed for me, I ran down stairs, and poor Princess P was standing there with blood running down her cheek. I ran her upstairs, Carrie and I got the bleeding stopped, then I ran her up to the Tanner Clinic Insta-Care. The doctor super-glued it shut, put on some steri strips, and we left. No harm done. It was quick and painless. Thank goodness.

So needless to say we all had an enjoyable night except Paizlie. I felt so bad for her because she was being so cute at the Golden Coral. She was so happy and jabbering up a storm. She was playing so cute with the kids then got overly excited and fell....Oh well, kids will be kids.

This was her eye the next morning....poor Princess P. We love you baby!
P.S- Carrie, Cambrie, and Meghan.....Hadlie and I are still up for some Dance, Dance Revolution. We'll bring the moves!

1 comment:

Choi Chatter said...

So sorry Paiz you got hurt at our house. That was so, so sad!! And Jen...just bring it on. I think you KNOW I have the moves...you've seen the moonwalk and that's just the tip of the iceberg!!