Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Memories of the past two marathon years....

So I was looking at my pictures and saw the two marathons I ran. The first was two years ago, the St. George, and the second, was the Top of Utah... I really started feeling sad at how out of shape I am in now and how IN SHAPE I was then. I remember how accomplished I felt running 26.2 miles... So, for my own sake I am going to recommit to running so next year 2010 I can post my 3rd marathon. So, Dave and Meghan get ready to run St. George or Ogden next year...


Me and my bro. Dave

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I think it is so amazing that you are a marathon runner! It inspires me to give it a try, but I think I'de better try and make it like a mile first...baby steps right?

The King Klan said...

Run baby run!!! Maybe I'll be there with you next time...maybe not...we'll just have to see how fast I can get back in shape after this baby.

The Owen Family said...

Hey, wait a second. What about the rest of us? I remember those days! YUCK. Mike's co-worker is trying to get me to run a 1/2 the end of november, but I just am not feeling the groove, we'll see!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Jamie I didn't have the pictures from our first marathon...mom has them so don't worry Ill get them up there....

April Annie said...

Jen, you're amazing! Way to inspire us lazy people (ok, I'm not actually inspired to take it on myself...but DANG do I have you up on a pedestal!!)
You ROCK!!!