Sunday, June 6, 2010

California Trip.....April 25-May 6, 2010

Tage, Paizlie, and I went to California to help my sister-in-law, Jamie. She is pregnant with triplets and was put on bed rest. We went down to help and spend a week with Jamie, Mike, Trae, and Aizlynn. We had SO MUCH FUN! Mike and I sung and danced around, like our typical selves, and the kids played, while poor Jamie laid. (Jamie is such a trooper in her situation. I admire her strength.) The week went by too fast, as it usually does when I am with my brothers. Thank you for letting us come and help. We miss and love you guys so much!

The drive worked out great. My best friend, Ali, wanted to go visit her mom for a week so she and her kids rode down and back with us. It was nice because I didn't have to make the trip alone with Tage and Paiz. Ali's mom lived right on the way to Mikes so I only had a couple of hours to drive alone. We had so much fun with the kids. They did AWESOME!
Here is our trip...

The kids, Ali, and me. We were at the gas station stretching and waiting for Ali's dad to pick her and her kids up...



Aizlynn and Tage tired of playing...literally...

Mike and Paizlie....

Aizlyn entertaining Paizlie...

Mike....WHATZ UP!!!

We went swimming. Paizlie loved the water and she loved playing with Mike...




Paizlie's BLOWOUT!!!

Jamie's "inverted" bed Mike invented...GOOD JOB Mike!

Three kids in a tub....

We went to Lover's Point Beach. We had so much fun. The kids got soaken wet. Mike and I were laughing at how much fun the kids were having....





After we left Mike's and Jamie's me and the kids stayed at Ali's mom's Ranch for a day. The kids had so much fun. They swam in the pond, rode on the golf carts, played in the sand box, and we rode around the small town Ali grew up in. Her family was so nice and we had an enjoyable time. It was a perfect way to end our California trip.






*highlights (TBC): Katie the goat lady and Jamie's huge cupboard that fell off the wall. "Never under-estimate your own strength!" Jen Robertson

No comments: