Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Daxton!.....April 10, 2010

Daxton...Happy Birthday, It's Your Birthday!
Dear Daxton,
Your family ALL loves you Daxton. I can't believe how big you're getting! It seems like yesterday that I brought you home from the hospital. I remember bringing you home and Hadlie was SO excited to be with you.
The day after you came home was Easter. I remember laying on the bed with you and Hadlie. Hadlie was waiting impatiently for dad to come home from a meeting at church so she could see what the Easter bunny brought. So you, her, and I sat on the bed and Hadlie held your hand and told you how much she loved you. She also told you all about the Easter Bunny and the eggs that were hidden downstairs. It's memories like those I treasure. You're both so big now and I can't believe you're 7 years old.
I love you and thankful for what a wonderful boy you are. You always make me smile. You always try to do what's right. You're much like your dad in that way. I can't wait to see all the great things you will continue to do. Happy Birthday and thank you for being such a wonderful son!

Mom


Daxton was in California with his cousins for his birthday. When he got home we celebrated his birthday with our family. We also, went to the Classic fun Center with his friends. They "bounced" around in the bounce house.

Daxton with Trae and Aizlynn in California....


Our family celebration when he got home....





Party with friends: Andy, Tage, Daxton, Alex, and Garret....


No comments: