Sunday, December 12, 2010

Do We Work Out?.......December 4, 2010

I thought this was so funny...

I was upstairs making cakes for Sam's birthday. I went down stairs to get some power sugar and Sam, Hadlie, and Daxton were all down stairs working out to P90X! Sam got the kids all set up with weights and they were all lifting weights, building their arms and backs with the P90X dude. I thought it was really cute! After, Daxton came up stairs, flexed his arm muscle, and said: "Mom, look how big my muscle is!" What a stud!

So, do we work out? Yes, we ALL work out! Kids and all! :) Hopefully, we are setting good examples for our kids. I hope they will continue to keep active their entire lives. Keep up the great work Hadlie and Daxton!

1 comment:

The Owen Family said...

Good job! You guys are AWESOME, I wish I could say the same for myself...