Wednesday, February 23, 2011

U of U Gymnastics.......February 18, 2011

Last year my friend Carrie and her daughter, Cambrie, invited me and Hadlie to a U of U Gymnastics meet. This year we thought it would be fun to go again. The girls get free tickets at their school each year.

We rode the Front Runner up to Salt Lake, then Trax up to the Huntsman Center on campus. However, before we left Carrie's car died. We had a friend of Carries help us jump her car. We ran to Wendy's drive thru, got dinner, and then headed to the U of U.

Freezing Cambrie and Hadlie waiting for the Front Runner...

Carrie and I; it was bitter cold...
Hadlie and Carrie enjoying their dinner from Wendys....

U of U Gymnastics's ROCKS!
I had to be silly and throw this one up....
Carrie and Cambrie.....
Me and Hadlie!
After the meet we headed home. When we got off the Front Runner Carrie's car wouldn't start again so Chon, her husband, came to save us. We had a fun night. It was fun to go on mommy, daughter dates with the girls. The girls had a ball. I think Hadlie was in her element there at the meet. She kept saying to me, "Mom, one day I am going to be as good as those girls." I am sure she will. She is a go getter and she loves tumbling and gymnastics!

1 comment:

Choi Chatter said...

Thanks for going with us Jen and Hadlie...we had a blast! Who ROCKS? We Rock!!!!