Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cupcake Fiasco.....February 27, 2011

See Jen,
These are the cupcakes Jen made.
See Sam,
These are the cupcakes Sam made.
This too is the mess Sam had to clean up after he made his cupcakes.
Don't make cupcakes Sam!
LOL!
I had to post this because I made some cupcakes today and Sam said, "Wow Jen, those sure look good. Do you think I could make some for my home teaching families?" I said, "Sure, make them, then I'll put the icing on for you.

He made the batter, stuck them into bake, and about 10 min's later I started to smell something burning. I ran down stairs and Sam's cupcakes were COMPLETELY overflowing in the pan and baking onto the bottom of the oven. I said, "Oh no Sam." He came down from helping Paizlie and said, "Let me guess, I put too much batter in tins?" "Yep!" I said.

Well needless to say, Sam had a HUGE mess to clean up and all his work was in vain because he couldn't deliver his cupcakes to his home teaching families. What a bummer! I guess he gets an "A" for effort! Good try honey, maybe next time. ;)

P.S. -Just also know that you can't beat my perfect cupcakes! ;)

6 comments:

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

lol! Too funny! You do have some mad cupcake making skills Jen! And that was really cute of Sam to try!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

So glad to see Paizlie is home! From the pics she already looks so much better. I hope she is free from her oxygen soon. You do have some amazing cupcake making skills...Where did you learn to frost them so good?

The Rockin Robertsons said...

I was going for the muffin top look, everybody that's anybody in the cupcake world knows that its all in the muffin top! :)

Sam R.

Jeff and Kellie said...

you guys are awesome. Jeff is suprisingly quite the cupcake maker. i can ask him to give Sam lessons if you would like. ha ha. your cupcakes are sooooo adoreable. hope you guys are doing well.

April Annie said...

LOL!! Thanks for the laugh!!!! That's sooooo funny!
Glad Paizlie is feeling better. I had no idea she was in the hospital! Poor thing :(