Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day.....March 17, 2010

This year I thought I would go all GREEN out. My mom used to make a big deal of every holiday so I thought I would try and do the same for my kiddos this St. Patricks Day.

For Breakfast I made my kids: green pancakes, shaped like shamrocks, green eggs, and I colored their milk green too.


For dinner I made white chili, colored green. I made homemade green rolls, and green frog sugar cookies. Then we also had green punch.

I know the kids loved it and had a fun day. They were amazed by all the green things we ate.

(In all honesty, I decided as I climbed into bed that I was burned out. I thought to myself, "NO WONDER I hate to cook. It takes ALL DAY LONG!") Oh well, I guess it's all in good fun every once in a while.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

so cute Jen! I bet the kids loved it...everytime I see pics of you and Cinna I miss you both like crazy. I really want to plan a get together. I know we live on opposite sides of the valley and have like a million things going on but I would LOVE to see you both.