Friday, March 18, 2011

The Apple of My Eye.......March 8, 2010

I thought this was so cute....

I walked down stairs and Paizlie had helped herself to an apple. I think it was as big as she is. I asked her if she loved it, she just grinned from ear to ear. I was astonished because she never has been interested in eating apples. (The only thing that she has enjoyed doing with them is throwing them off her highchair tray.) I had them sitting in a fruit basket that was just at her level. I couldn't believe she went and got one. Nor, I couldn't believe she was eating it. :)

The next thing I knew Tage was eating a peach, sitting next to Paizlie and her apple. They were both camped out on Paizlie's Dora couch watch PBS Kids.

I love these kiddos. They are getting so big! They are the apple of my eye and can be sweet as a peach too.




1 comment:

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

So cute!! What a fun field trip to tour Winegars too!