Sunday, August 7, 2011

Daxton and Trae's Baptism.....July 2, 2011

Daxton and Trae wanted to have their baptisms together so we waited until we could all be together as a family to have the boys baptized.

It was a great day. The baptism was held at our Stake Center with other wards in our stake. The boys were baptized and confirmed by their dad's, Sam and Mike. After, we went to our church for a Luau in Daxton and Trae's honor. We had lots of family show up and we had lots of good food to eat. It was a fun day.

I am so grateful Daxton and Trae are so close. I am also grateful they decided to be baptized. They are great boys and their spiritual journey in this life has only just begun. It will be wonderful to watch them grow and progress. I am also grateful for their wonderful father's who hold the priesthood and could perform these ordinances for them.

I just want Daxton and Sam to know how much I love them. Sam is such a wonderful spiritual leader in our family. I am grateful he is always worthy to help guide us. Daxton is a mini Sam in the works. I am grateful Dax has such a wonderful man to look up to and follow in his footsteps.

Congratulations Daxton. You are such a special boy. You have such a strong spirit about you and you always try and do the right thing. I hope you continue to nurture that great quality and let it lead you throughout your life. I love you so very much. Love- Mom

Uncle Mike, Trae, Sam, and Daxton...
My two handsome men...
Dad, mom, and Daxton...
The Owen Family...
The Robertson Family...
The baptism boys...
Grandpa and Grandma Owen, Daxton and Trae...
The Luau...
Grandpa and Grandma Bench...
Dave, Meagan, and Grandma Elizabeth...
Grandma Robins, Nanny, and Grandpa Owen...
Rachel, Baxter, Travis, and Trevor...
Grandma Bobbi, Grady, Ryan, and Grandpa Jerry...
Stacey, Lewis, and Dad...
Brecken, Trae, Hadlie, Grady, and Daxton opening gifts...
Cute Princess Paizlie.

No comments: