Sunday, October 16, 2011

Time Well Spent......October 2, 2011

My mom and sister in law, Jamie, flew out for the Jerry's funeral. I was so grateful to have both of them here. I have an amazing family who is always there for Sam and I. Jamie saved our lives by taking care of our kiddos all week so Sam and I could get everything done that we need to do.

After the funeral, we celebrated my mom's birthday. We got her a big huge birthday cake. Dave, Meghan, Jamie, the kids, Grandma, and I all went to grandmas to celebrate. We skyped Mike and the kids, we called my dad on his cell, and together we all sang Happy Birthday to mom. Then, we headed back to my house. Jamie and Baxter bought a really cute Halloween decoration for the babies so we stopped by to let Baxter put up their decoration.

Needless to say.....the time was well spent!

Daxton giving grandma birthday spankings......

No comments: