Sunday, February 21, 2010

Girls Night Out!......February 05, 2010

Almost every month our ward has a GNO! It's so much fun to get out of the house and hang with the girls. This month we went out to eat at Warrens then we went and saw the movie Dear John. I think most of the group would agree with me that the movie was a little disappointing. It was a good movie until the end, the end stunk. I give it 3 stars. But it was a 5 star night all in all. We had an enjoyable evening. P.S.---Maria, loved the ride with the 80's music. All you need now is some strung pom poms to go with your fuzzy dice in your boat of a car. Love it! You go girl!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

This looks so fun! sometimes ya just need to get out with the girls.I am so impressed about your book. Congrats. You have always been so artistically talented and I am glad that you had such a great avenue to show it off. I will definately be looking for this in the scholastic-Your famous!