Sunday, February 21, 2010

Something Cute about you....Tage! February 21, 2010

The other night I went into check on the kids after they were all snuggled away in their beds. My heart melted when I saw Tage there sleeping.

Many of you know I have been trying to get him unattached from me. I've been trying to help him do more things on his own. But after seeing him peacefully sleeping I couldn't help but think how lucky I am he loves me so much.



So an event today at church made me think of this sweet picture.....

Today we were sitting in Sacrament meeting and Tage was acting up a bit. Sam got up to take him out. He gently grabbed Tage by the hand and they started to walk out into the hall. Just before they reached the door to go into the hall I saw Tage look up at Sam and with that same sweet look on his face in the sleeping picture he said: "Dad, I want to be a nice boy!" It melted my heart.

It's these moments that I want to treasure...

Though at times my kids drive me crazy, they say and do the sweetest things to help me remember who they are and how much happiness they bring into my life. I am thankful they help me refocus and I am grateful they bring so many smiles to my face.

No comments: