Sunday, February 21, 2010

Our First Book Signing.......February 10, 2010

Jewel, Becca, and I, had our first SMALL book signing today. We, along with many other authors, met at a book store, Dragons and Fairies Bookstore, in Eagle Mountain to sign our book. We didn't sell much. However, we did sign our Scholastic contract, so that was exciting. We enjoyed the night together. Jewel, Becca, nor I haven't seen each other in a while. Almost over a year and 1/2. It was good to meet up.

I think the two greatest things that happened this night were: one, we got our contract signed, and two, Jewel's father came all the way from Colorado to come to this event. He was so proud of her. It melted my heart.

Here's our event:
Jewel, Becca, and me...

Us signing our contract with Scholastic...

The Scholastic book order that will come out in March...LOOK FOR IT!

Us and the other authors...

Jewel and her father...

1 comment:

April Annie said...

Jen!!! I'm so happy for you guys! I remember way back when you did this book (if it's the same one, it looks like it). I'm totally going to look for it in the book order. When I get it, will you sign it for me? Way to go woman!