Saturday, April 9, 2011

To The Dealth......March 28, 2011

To The Dealth!

Am I an addict?
I am Jen Robertson and I LOvE Coke Zero! Should I? No! But, I do!
There is a story to this MONSTER MUG! While in California visiting our friends, I saw this HUGE Mug on Marks counter. I told Sam, "Honey, That is What I need." Sam laughed and said, "That is the biggest mug I have every seen." "No kidding!" I added.

Monday night Sam took Hadlie, Daxton, and Tage to get doughnuts at Krispy Kreme for their good grades. (They give each kid a doughnut for every "3" they have on their report card. They give up to 6 doughnuts per child, per good grade. We take the kids every term when reports cards come out.) I stayed home and put Paizlie to bed.

I was sitting at the computer when Sam and the kids came home. Sam said, "Hey, I got you a drink and a doughnut." He then walked in with the MONSTER MUG! I started to laugh. "Really?" I said. "Ahhh Yeah!" I replied. Sam, said "Just promise me you won't drink one of these a day." :)

The next day he told his friend Chad what he had done. Chad said, "Are you crazy Sam, are you trying to kill your wife?"

SO...Here's to the Death! One Gallon of Greatness....CHEERS!
LOL!
P.S- My goal is to really drink water from this everyday. By the end of summer, I will have it accomplished. Hold me to it, everyone! Or it will be my death :)

3 comments:

Choi Chatter said...

Now that's true love! (and I'm not talking about your relationship with Coke Zero Jen, I'm talking about Sam buying you the MONSTER MUG). Way to go Sam!!

April Annie said...

That picture made me laugh for a good 10 minutes!!!!!!!! That's sooooo funny, the mug's as big as you are!

Jeff and Kellie said...

that is awesome. i wonder if i could fit one of those at my desk.