Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dave, Jen, and Mike......December 24, 2009

If any of you know me and my brothers, you know we love a good laugh! We also love to do stupid things for those good laughs. I'm sure our parents roll their eyes every time we are together. We are always cracking jokes, doing silly things, or singing and dancing around.

I love my brothers very much! Growing up I often wished I had a sister, but in reality if I did have one, I don't think I would have such a great relationship with my two little brothers. We are very close and even though we live far apart from each other, when we get together it is as if time apart never occurred. We never skip a beat. Our relationship only grows stronger.

So this is us....we always have to throw something like this into what we are doing...

We can be serious too, when needed...

3 comments:

The Owen Family said...

I love Dave's and your Faces, Does Dave fill Gay and you have the cheese going.

Mike O.

The Rockin Robertsons said...

Hey Mike...you ment to say: Does Dave FEEL gay, not fill gay...right?

The Owen Family said...

No he fills gay, I love you Dave...