Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Hadlie....January 03, 2010!





We celebrated Hadlie's Birthday two times. Once, with my family and Sam's parents, then, we attempted to celebrate it again with Sam's family at the cabin. However, everyone packed up and left the cabin on the morning of Hadlie's Birthday so we weren't' able to have cake at the cabin. So we came home and had cake with her. She had a lot of fun. Hadlie finally got her AMERICAN GIRL doll. She was so cute. She was so excited to get to her doll that she flew threw her other gifts.
I look at Hadlie and can't believe how big she is getting. It make me sad but also I see what a beautiful girl she has become. She is giving, outgoing, and intelligent. I look forward to see everything she will accomplish within the upcoming years of her life.
We love you Hadlie and we are so thankful you are in our family. You are a wonderful daughter and you make us smile and laugh everyday. You're beautiful.

1 comment:

The Owen Family said...

Happy B-Day Hadlie, we loved being apart of the celebration and we hope to be there for many more. Hadlie has always had a special place in my hart as she is the first of the Owen grandkids and such an amazing girl. I can't wait to rock out and dance again.

Mike