Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Good-bye Trudy....January 10, 2010

We decided to give Trudy back to her breeders this past Sunday. She deserves a better life than what we can offer her right now. It was a sad day for our family but we know she'll be happy there and live in a warm shelter. Her breeders/new owners want to start showing her in Dog Shows. It will be interesting to see how she does. They believe she'll do VERY WELL since she is such a good looking dog.

We'll miss her a lot! Good Luck Trudy! We love you!

2 comments:

April Annie said...

I'm so sad for you guys. I bet it was so hard to give her up, but really big of you too. I hope you get a chance to see her often.
We'll miss seeing her out on walks in the warmer weather.

The Owen Family said...

Trudy will be missed, she was the only dog that Aizlyn would talk about and I know she will miss you to. That is coming from a guy who has never cared for an animal in his whole life. But Trudy is yours so I guess I have cared a little. Good luck

Mike