Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back to the 90's/High School.....June 26, 2010

So Mike ran up the stairs and said, "Jen, you'll never BELIEVE what mom saved? I said, "What?" "She saved ALL of our jeans from High School, she even saved my nasty old jeans I used to work in the bakery with!", said Mike. The next thing I know he is walking the runway with his old holey jeans from High School. I started to laugh my head off.

He then said, "I think she saved some of your 'LEE' jeans." I said, "Bring those bad boys up." Surely enough, they were my "LEE" jeans from Junior High. Mike said, "I bet you can't even get into those sweet Lee jeans." I said, "Wanna bet!" The next thing I did was waxed up and SQUEEZED into the jeans. It took me 10 minutes to get into them and my fat was bursting into and out of any available space. I was suffocating and I couldn't button them up but I finally got them on. I put on a pair of my moms high heels and I then walked the runway. Mike and I were laughing so hard.

So here's to Lee Jeans, holes in Jeans, and to THE 90's BABY! Cyprus Pirates ROCKED (and still do)!

1 comment:

The Owen Family said...

I have to say sister, you make MOM jeans look goooooooddd... You should be on a SNL digitel short. Awwwee YA fun time, fun times. I crack up just looking at these.

Mike