Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fiesta Days....July 24, 2010

Another Robertson tradition is breakfast at Aunt Colleens while we watch the Spanish Fork parade. After the parade we head down to the park for the afternoon. We get lunch and watch the entertainment. We love the 24th of July. It's one of our favorite things to do with Sam's family every year. Usually we run the Speedy Spaniard 10k but we this year we opted out. We had a great 24th!

Daxton and Hadlie during the parade. (I don't know why Hadlie is mad in this picture?)
Finley, Grandma, and Paizlie.
Grandma paid for all the kids to get their faces painted:
Tage, camo Spider Man
Daxton, Darth Mal
Paizlie, smoking licorice?
Hadlie, joker
Kagen, dragon; Grady, wolf; Hadlie, joker; Daxton, Darth Mal; Tage, camo Spider Man; and Maezlie, butterfly. So cute! You guys look great!
Everyone at Grandma Bobbi's for fireworks.
Sam, Paiz, and me. We are all getting really tired! It was a long fun day!
P.S. Thanks for the fun water fight Grandpa Jerry! I hope I can get you better next time. But THANK YOU for not throwing me in the pool! I love you a ton! Jen

No comments: