Sunday, August 29, 2010

Back to School.....August 23, 2010

Hip Hip Horray, school starts today! I can't believe yet another summer has passed and the kids are back to school. I usually am ready for school to start but this year I have mixed emotions. I really wish we had one more month before school started. The summer has flown by and it was a little crazy with everything that was going on in our family.

It's always an adjustment for me to have them all back home during the day for the summer and an adjustment for having them gone again when school is back in. But in a few weeks things will be back on track.

I am really excited for the kids and the teachers they have this year. They both have WONDERFUL teachers and they both will be learning an instrument in their respective class. Hadlie is going to learn the Ukuele and Daxton will be learning Guitar. Tage starts pre-school and I love his teacher also. It will be an exciting year to watch them grow and learn.

Here's to the upcoming school year! Good Luck Hadlie, Daxton, and Tage.
Dad saying good-bye and good luck!
Getting loaded into the car!
Here we are....
Daxton in front of his class,
Hadlie in front of hers!
I'll miss you both! Work hard, play hard, and enjoy learning. Education is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself!

No comments: