Wednesday, August 18, 2010

California Trip #3....August 11-15, 2010

How does the saying go? "The third time is always a charm?" Sam, my grandma, and I went to California. This was the third time for me and this time was more enjoyable; I finally got to hold Baxter. In fact, everyone did! He is such a sweet baby! We had great trip visiting with Mike, Jamie, Trae, Aizlyn, Baxter, and my mom!

Thursday we got to the hospital and stayed most of the afternoon with Jamie and the baby! We also went to dinner with Jamie before we headed to their house. We had a very enjoyable time!

Great Grandma holding Baxter in the NICU...
Me adoring Baxter...
Sam and Bax, he's so tiny...
The CUTE mom, Jamie, and the CUTE boy, Baxter...
Relaxing in the hospital...
Friday Sam and I went to the Monterrey Aquarium. It was pretty cool! They had some great exhibits. Our favorites were the Jelly Fish, Sea Horse, and the Sting Ray petting pool. It was pretty crowded and we saw a lot of neat fish, however, the price was not worth it! Nevertheless, it was fun!

Sea Dragon...
Jen and Jellyfish...
Sam and Sardines...
After the aquarium we went to Lover Point Beach. It's a really small beautiful beach down from the aquarium. It was a pretty calm day, no one was really there!
Mike, Baxter, and Trae...check out Trae's mo hawk! Mike gave him a mo hawk, he got to keep it for 4 days. He looked AWESOME!
Me, mom, and Grandma in the hospital waiting room...
Me and Mike, always having a laugh, us two!
This is why, we were kissing Trae, and he LOVED it! hahaha.. :)
Saturday Sam, Mike, Jamie, Trae, and Aizlyn went to Pier 39 in San Fransisco for a couple of hours. It was VERY crowded there and very cold.
All of us eating dinner at the Pier...
Sam, me, Aizlyn, and SpongeBob! Ta Da!
Sunday Sam, grandma, mom, and I drove back home. I had to include this photo because we were laughing so hard at this... We stopped at McDonald's to get lunch. My mom, my grandma and I all decided to ordered a Chipolte Spicy Chicken Wrap for lunch. My mom never gets the Chipotle Barbecue Sauce on her wrap because the sauce is too spicy for her. However, me and grandma decided to get ours with the sauce. Now, this was grandmas first time at the Chipolte wrap, my mom warned her it was spicy, and boy oh boy she was crying afterwards, literally. It WAS SPICY! Poor grandma! She couldn't even finish it.

1 comment:

The Owen Family said...

Classic, Thanks for coming we can't wait for the next. Didnt you get a mtn. biking picture or are you keeping that quite?

Mike