Friday, October 8, 2010

TooTHLEsS WonDeR!.....October 7, 2010

I was out with my 3 best friends from high school tonight and I received an exciting phone call...."Mom," said Daxton, "Dad and I pulled all four of my loose teeth." "ALL FOUR? Wow!" I said.

Daxton has had FOUR loose teeth for over a month now. Sam finally convinced him to pull them while I was gone. Sam pulled three of them and Dax pulled one. I guess they were hanging by a thread. (Aren't they always when the finally come out?) I can't believe it. He hasn't lost any teeth for over a year now. It's all or nothing with this kid! He is officially THE TooTHLEsS WonDeR!

Look at that SMiLe! :)


I am sure he'll be wishing for his four front teeth for Christmas this year!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

His teeth were curiously and symmetrically pulled, huh? Those four teeth begot a new kind of side kick -- the toothless wonder. Now it's time to meet the dentist for checkups, huh?



Kristen Marlin