Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!! .......November 19, 2010


Eleven! Doesn't it feel like heaven?

Sam I can't believe it's been eleven years already! Time is flying by. I want you to know how thankful I am for you. I thank Heavenly Father for you everyday. I know we have had our ups and downs but the ride is getting better and better the more we work through things and continue to love one another.

The longer I am married to you the more you impress me everyday. You are so driven in every aspect of your life. You continue to better yourself, our marriage, and our family! I am grateful to stand next to such a wonderful man and partner. You make me want to be a better person! I appreciate that you love me for who I am, faults and all.

You're a wonderful husband and father. You help make our life worth living! One of the greatest gifts you have given me is the opportunity to be a mother. I know the kids can drive us crazy at times but they bring us so much happiness. I love to watch them grow everyday. They are beautiful and we have such a beautiful family. I am very grateful for our family!

I hope we have many more years together and we continue to grow everyday! I love you so much Sam Dawg!

So here's to Eleven! It does feel like Heaven with you!

Love,

Jen


1 comment:

Andrea said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! Sure miss you, hope you guys did something fun together to celebrate! xoxo