Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Summer in November?......November 21, 2010

Tage is such a silly kid. I think he is having a really hard time accepting the fact that winter is here and he can not wear summer gear anymore.

Today he came out of his room from getting dressed and he was wearing his swimsuit, which he does frequently. He wanted me to get out the floaty, goggles, and flippers so he could get decked out. I hesitated for a moment, then thought, what the heck!

Tage got in his swimming garb and went down stairs to watch PBS kids. So I thought I would do a quick photo shoot since he is so "flippen" cute!


I wish it were summer too Tage! Let's hope the next few months fly by. Bring on the warm weather!
(I really am hard up if I am wishing for summer and it's barely NOVEMBER, ahhhh. It's going to be a long winter!)

No comments: