Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy, Happy Birthday HADLIE!.....January 3, 2010

Happy Birthday, it's your Birthday Hadlie!
Hadlie,

I can't believe you are 10 years old. I woke up this morning and looked at my clock. It said, 9:06 a.m. I thought to myself, I can't believe it has been 10 years. You were born just after 9:00 a.m. January 3rd; it seems like it was yesterday.

Your delivery was a very special one for your dad and me. The night before you were born, your dad and I prayed that you would come before Grandpa Owen had to leave out of town for two weeks. You were his first grand child. After we closed our prayer. I went into labor and you were born one hour before he had to leave. It was a very special moment for everyone. Plus, you were Grandma Bobbi's first grand daughter. She was on pins and needles to meet you.

You are growing up so fast. You're dad and I love you so much. You are our special girl. You have so many beautiful qualities about you. You are very sweet. You have a very giving, loving heart. You are a leader and a friend. You are very outgoing and very athletic. You are very smart and witty. You are also very beautiful.

We love to watch you grow and excel at the things you do. Thank you for choosing us as your parents. We feel so blessed to have you as our daughter. You are wonderful and you are such a great asset to our family. I don't know what your brothers, sister, or me and dad would do without you. You are such a great helper. You make everyone around you happy.

I love to watch Paizlie when she is with you. She LOVES you so much. You are such a great big sister. I hope she models the great example you set before her.

We hope you have a wonderful Birthday! Happy Ten Years!

We love you,

Mom and Dad

We had a family party the night before her birthday. We invited our families and two of her friends over for dinner and cake. Then, on her birthday, Sam and I checked her out of school for lunch and took her to her choice of restaurant, Subway. Then we went to the Pizza Factory for dinner with the whole family. We had a lot of fun with her. I think she had a great birthday.

Hadlie, Cambrie, and Kelsey...
Grandpa Owen, Grandma Bobbi, Aunt Kayla, and cousin, Kagen...
Maezlie and aunt Meagan...
Happy Birthday Dear Hadlie!

Kagen, Tage, and Grandpa Owen...
Kagen, Fin, Cambrie, Kelsey, Hadlie, Tage, Daxton, and Maezlie...

Hadlie got another American Girl doll from her Grandparents and Mom and Dad.
Cute Girls!
January 3rd...
Hadlie and Sam.
Just before lunch, what a cute picture!
Mom and Hadlie eating Subway.
Hadlie is 10!
Ten!
Such a sweet girl!
And, she loves her daddy!
Happy Birthday Hadlie!

2 comments:

The Owen Family said...

Happy Birthday Hadlie, We love you and are so proud of you. We love to watch you grow and show your sweet stuff!!! I am so impressed at all your abilities and especialy the skiing :) you are amazing... I wish we could have stayed for your birthday but CA was calling us home:(
Love Uncle Mike

Choi Chatter said...

Happy B-Day Had! You have so many great qualities...keep them up!! Thanks for being a friend to Cam and for inviting her to your party!