Saturday, January 1, 2011

Robins Annual Christmas Party!.....December 18, 2010

Every year we go to my grandma's and have our annual Robins Christmas Party. It is SO MUCH FUN! When my cousins, brothers, and I were little we would have to perform a talent in front of the whole family to get a present. Now, that we are grown with families of our own, we have past that tradition on to our children and they perform a talent for their presents. We have A LOT of fun watching the kids perform.

Every now and again, one of us will perform ourselves. This year was exceptionally fun because my cousin, Brian, who is my age, re-performed his "Kumatia Chant" dance that he first performed years ago at a Robins Christmas Party. We ALL LAUGHED OUR HEADS OFF! HILARIOUS!

I love that my mom's side of the family is still very close. We all still share many holidays together. We've moved our celebrations to parks or churches because are family is growing so big. However, we all have a fun time together and our kids do as well.

Nanny and Paizlie.
Brantdson.
Trae and Daxon singing All I Want For Christmas Is My FOUR Front Teeth.
Both of them lost four teeth before Christmas. How ironic is that?
Daxton playing the piano for his talent.
Me, trying to get Paizlie to perform her "CHEESE" face.
Obviously she was NOT about to perform for anybody.
Hadlie played the Ukuele and sang for her talent.
Tage and Aizlyn sang Jingle Bells, while Hadlie accompanied them on her Uke.
(I didn't get pictures of them because I was doing most of the picture taking. Sorry Hadlie and Tage!)

No comments: