Monday, January 10, 2011

LOL.......January 4, 2010

Most of you that know me, know that I always enjoy a good laugh. I can find humor in just about anything because I have a stale sense of it...


Tonight, I was at Young Women's and my friend, Abbey, throws me a card. I said, "What is this?" She said, "It was on the bulletin board at work for you. I grabbed it for you since you didn't work the other night." I said, "Thanks, that was nice." I then proceeded to open it.

It was a BIRTHDAY CARD! "Yeah!" I thought to myself. Then I said, "I bet there is a 30% of coupon in there to help me celebrate my Birthday."I open the card ....Happy Birthday!, it said. Expect GREAT things! I said to Abbey, "Sweet! Expect Great things? Oh I am expecting, Guaranteed..."


Then, there was a little card inside the card. (I was sure it was my 30% off shopping spree.) The card read: Thank you for doing a Great Job! Expect GREAT RECOGNITION! Then I noticed there was a scratch off on it. I told Abbey and my Young Women, "Wo-hoo! Here's my GREAT THING!" I began scratching the silver sticker off......

I finally scratch off the silver sticker, brushed off the shavings and behold...it said: FRONT PARKING SPOT FOR-A-DAY! LOL......"SWEET MAMA, Front Parking Spot for-a-day!" I said, "Abbey get your purse and lets go to Kohl's to get my birthday spot right away. We should just sit there and enjoy the view!"

All of that EXCITING HYPE for a front row spot. Good thing there isn't a designated Birthday Spot or any kind of special front row parking???????...... What the HECK?


Got to LOVE LIFE! What's life without a little humor? LOL! Abbey and I sure did.


2 comments:

Choi Chatter said...

Well Kohls sure knows how to treat their employees right!! You should feel privileged to work for such a GIVING corporation! HILARIOUS!!

The Sharps said...

Love it!! We deffinetly have the best job around!! :)