Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Let's SKI baby.....December 30, 2010

I took Hadlie skiing again this year with my brother, Mike, his kids, and his friend, Troy, and his boy, Trevor. We all went together last year too. We had a FRREEZZING fun time. I do have say that last year was better because it wasn't 17 degrees out. It was SO COLD.

I don't do cold very well but, I survived it. I had to un-thaw a few times. I was grateful my niece Aizlyn was with me because I would ski with her for a while then she and I would go un-thaw for a bit. Then, we would head out again for more skiing.

Hadlie, of course, our athletic girl, did great! She really has picked it up well, being her second time skiing. Mike took her on her first black diamond this year. Mike said it was a little much for her but knowing Hadlie, I am sure she did fine. That girl accomplishes everything that is put in front of her. I love that quality about her. She also skied off a few small jumps this year too.

Mike, Trae, Hadlie, Troy, and Trevor skied all day long. They were cold but endured it. In fact, they all stayed and skied till 8:00 p.m. Aizlyn and I headed for home around 4:30.

Sam was sweet, when we got home, he had made all of us taco soup. It ended a chili day a warm way. Thanks Honey, your soup was "souper"!

Hadlie and me...
Aizlyn, Hadlie, me, and Trae man...
"What UP?"
I love my brother!
Me, Aizlyn, and Hadlie on the tram!
It was FREEZING!!!!

2 comments:

The Owen Family said...

Jen, love the pics, but a tram holds like 30 people at a time, that is a ski lift... ha, ha, Love yu sis...

The Rockin Robertsons said...

Hey I am no ski expert....come on now. I am THE LEISURE skier and nothing more. Tram/sham. Lift/tift.