Sunday, July 24, 2011

Father's Day......June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day to all the Father's out there. We hope your day was GREAT!

We really hope Sam had a wonderful Father's Day. My friend, Meghan, found this CUTE template that allowed you to print out fun decorations for Father's Day. I copied her idea and did it for Sam. It turned out really cute. (Thanks for the great idea Meg.) Hadlie helped me get it all cut out and put together. She was so tired when I woke her up to help me get it ready but she was also very excited to make her dad's day special. We "tied" a few cute notes up for him. (I love how excited the kids get to celebrate things for their dad, it shows how much they love him.)

We love you Sam and we are so grateful for the wonderful man you are. You are a great example to me and the kids. You are a hard worker, great supporter, a wonderful friend, and a fabulous father. We LOVE YOU so VERY MUCH!

Sam's Father's Day:
It looks like we made Dad feel important, say "CHEESE", Sam Dawg....

Cheers to the: Number ONE Dad!
Happy, Happy Father's Day!

No comments: