Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Tage.....June 22, 2011

Happy Birthday, It's Your Birthday Tage Man!
Numero 5!
Dear Tage,

I know I say this every year, but I CAN NOT believe you are the BIG 5 this year! What an exciting year this will be for you. The BIG 5 means you have 5 BIG things happening soon:

#5: YOU get to make lots of new friends and BIG friendships.
#4: YOU get to learn to read, like a BIG kid.
#3: YOU get to learn to ride a BIG kid bike.
#2: YOU get to ride a BIG kid bus in the mornings to school.
#1: YOU get to start KINDERGARTEN. In the BIG kid school. Ahhh Yeah!

What a fun year this will be for you. I can't wait to watch you grow more and more everyday. I already can't believe how much you are growing before my eyes. I love to watch you play with your little sister. I love to listen to your cute giggle. I love to watch you get excited when you do BIG kid things with Hadlie and Daxton. I especially love to listen to your cute conversations you have with your friends.

You are a sweet boy. You definitely keep me on my toes and challenge my creative parenting skills everyday. I love you tons and I am so grateful you are my son. I don't know how life would be without you and your big beautiful brown eyes. Thank you for being such a joy in my life. I love you so very much.

Keep looking to your big brother as an example. He loves you and I am grateful for the wonderful friendship and bond you two have. You are a great little brother too.

I hope you have a wonderful BIG 5th year! Happy Birthday Tage!

I love you,

MOM
Cupcakes with Tage on his Birthday....
Tage opening his presents....
Tage also had a fun birthday party with his friends from the neighborhood.
He had a swim party. The kids swam in the kiddie pool and played on the slip and slide. They all had so much fun. After, we had hotdogs, chips, cupcakes, Creamies, and we opened presents. It was a fun afternoon. Thanks for coming everyone :) !

Ellie, Conlie, Maden, Issac eatin' hot dogs, "HOT DOG"!
"WOOOoooo"! Tage slippin' down the water slide...
"Yeahhhhh"! Hadlie had fun too...
Birthday cupcakes....
Mason, Tage, Ellie, and Madox ENJOYING Creamies.
(now isn't that the life and cutest picture?)
Birthday friends:
Ellie, Conllie, Tage, Daxton, Mason, Madox, Maden, Hadlie, and Issac.

No comments: