Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tan or Tough?.....June 16, 2011

This morning I was telling Daxton that we were going to the track so he and Tage could run this morning. After, I had a cute conversation with Daxton. It's one I want to remember. I laughed inside after it was over. It went like this:

Dax: "Mom, are we white or brown?'
Jen: "What color do you think we are, Dax?"
Dax: "I think we're brown."
Jen: "Brown? No, we're white."
Dax: "Well, you're brown Mom."
Jen: "I am just tan."
Dax: " Will Dad get tan when he get's tough?"
Jen: "I don't know. Are you saying I am tough Dax?"
Dax: "No mom, you're just skinny."

I think he was saying this: Mom, tan and NOT tough. Dad, white and almost tough. LOL! Isn't he so cute?

Daxton always is in deep thought. We always wonder what's going through his mind. He is very analytical. We love him tons and love to listen to the talk inside his head. WE LOVE YOU DAX! You're such a joy to have in our family.

No comments: