Sunday, September 12, 2010

AbStRaCt ArT......September 7, 2010

Paizlie is getting into that fun stage I like to call "the dumping/throwing stage". Kids have so much fun dumping their food off their plates onto their highchair tray, then they love to throw the food onto the floor creating a mess everywhere. It's so amusing to them to watch things fall and hit the ground. They love to look below and see a new picture they've created by throwing food around. I guess it's the artist in them beginning to show. Most babies start with abstract art. It's just hard as a mom to see the beauty in their abstract art sometimes, right?

On that note, I do have to say I am getting more relaxed as I have more kids. I actually can walk into the room and start to laugh.

This is just a small example of abstract art Paizlie has created recently. This is not as extreme as some of her projects but it made me smile. I sat there watching her and snapping shots while she enjoyed herself. She was in HoG hEaVeN!


1 comment:

Choi Chatter said...

She is just so darn cute! Since we are in the Abstract Art phase at our house, I can totally identify and laugh at this.