Friday, September 17, 2010

Feed The Ducks Field Trip.....September 16, 2010

Tage's Preschool had their first field trip today. We went to feed the ducks. The kids had a lot of fun. Each of them brought their own bag of bread. So you can imagine, there was PLENTY of bread to go around for the ducks.

Tage was cracking me up at first because instead of breaking the bread off into pieces to give to the ducks, he was throwing whole pieces of bread. They were hungry, I guess? He caught on after I explained that the ducks couldn't eat it like that. Silly kid!

After we fed the ducks, the kids had a snack, then they played on the playground. It was a fun morning. I love watching the kids get so excited over the simple things in life, like feeding ducks!

Tage and Lucy
Tage and Lucy feeding the ducks
Paizlie feeding herself the bread too
Lucys mom, Cory, feeding a goose, be careful...
Cory almost getting her fingers bitten off, check it out!
(Cory was my Best Friend when I was Lucy and Tage's age. She has recently moved up here, she and her family lives literally right across a field just down from our house. It's been fun to reunite and have our kids in pre-school together.)

Lucy and Tage
Me and my buddy
Paizlie swinging while the kids were playing at the park

No comments: