Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Grandperson Day at Lakeside....September 22, 2010

Every year the kids' elementary school has "Grand Person Day". The kids get to invite their grandparents or grand person to school for breakfast and reading before school starts. In years past either Grandma Bobbi or Nanny has come to support the kids. This year my parents came up, Sam's mom couldn't because she is taking care of Sam's grandpa. They got to spend an hour together sharing doughnuts and juice while they read books together. They had a great time.

I was happy my parents could come up and spend this time with the kids because they are moving to Texas. My dad leaves tomorrow and my mom is leaving after their home sells. So sad :( We are going to miss them!

Thanks for coming Grandpa and Nanny! We love you!

Grandpa, Nanny, and Hadlie
Grandpa and Daxton reading together, so cute!
Hadlie and Nanny
Nanny and Tage

2 comments:

Samuel Robertson said...

I think i have the cutest family!

The Rockin Robertsons said...

I totally think you do too! Love you Sam Dawg!