Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ryan and Stacey's Sealing.....September 25, 2010

Today was a really special day for Sam sister, Stacey, and her family. Stacey and Ryan were sealed to each other in the Provo Temple. Kagen and Grady, their two youngest sons were sealed to them as well. It was a wonderful experience to witness this family make eternal covenants with each other.

I thought it was very appropriate they were sealed in the Provo Temple. Bobbi and Jerry, Sam's parents, were sealed there almost 11 years ago also.

When Kagen and Grady came into the sealing room they were glowing with excitement. The spirit was very strong. It was hard to hold back the tears. They are dynamic little boys.

Lewis got to come in to witness the sealing as well. I kept looking at him, it seemed like yesterday he was younger than Grady. Today, to see him dressed in white with his family, I could only imagine him in a few more years going through the temple for himself in preparation for his mission. Time flies and I am sure it will before he attends again. He is such a great kid.

I was grateful Sam and I could be there. It really makes you reflect on your life, your family, and your responsibilities here upon this earth. I am grateful for eternal families. I am grateful for my four beautiful children and my sweet husband. I love them all so very much! I feel very blest to have and be part of a wonderful family.

Congratulations Ryan and Stacey. We are proud of you and excited this day came for you! We love you very much. We are grateful for everything you do for us. Thank you for being great examples to us. You're family is beautiful!

Jordunn, Lewis, Stacey, Ryan, Grady, and Kagen.
The BoYs!
Kacey and Jordunn.
Sam and me.
Tim, Kayla, Maezlie, and Finley.
Eli, Andrea, and Emma.
Alisha, Tyson, and Ayden.
Sam and his mom, Bobbi.
(I loved this picture.)
Sam and his dad, Jerry.
(Loved this one too.)
Bobbi and her two sisters, Vicki and Colleen.
Everyone who attended.
*Funny tidbit of information: Sam and I were late getting to the Provo Temple because we thought they were being sealed at the Mt. Timp. Temple. We were sitting in the Mt. Timp. Temple for 40 mins until we finally noticed no one was showing up. Turns out, we weren't showing up. We were at the wrong Temple....hello? Though, in our defense, Stacey and Ryan were originally going to go to the Mt. Timp. Temple to be sealed, then they changed their plans. We had just forgotten that SMALL detail. lol:)

1 comment:

jamie said...

That is sooooo wonderful! Tell them congratulations from me..
love ya tonz