Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pre-School's Back In....August 31, 2010

I have to say, TODAY IS A GREAT DAY! Tage started Pre-school. I am very excited for him and me too. This will be a good change for Tage to detach himself a little from mom, that being said, you can already imagine why this will be good for me.

This morning I thought T-man had a lot of anxiety about officially starting school today, he gave me kick-back all morning long about going. So, deep down inside I was really wondering how it would all play out....

We got to his school and he was fine to take some pictures, but overall he was a little grumpy. We walked to his class door and got his name tag. I pinned it on him. His teacher came outside and rang the bell. Then she called for him and all the children to come on in. I asked for a hug, he ignored me, and practically ran INTO the class. (What a clown!)

So I pretty much felt like he was just pulling my strings all morning long but all in all I was HAPPY he went in without giving me a hard time. I hope he has a great school year. I can't believe he is old enough for school.

Tage swinging...
Tage and Lucy on what Lucy likes to call "the treadmill"...
Tage and Lucy...
Tage in front of his door to his class room, getting his name tag...
Miss Mary, his teacher. (Daxton actually had Miss Mary too, so that's fun for Tage and Dax.)
Have fun T-Man. Learn lots, make new friends, and enjoy Pre-School!

No comments: